Friday, January 12, 2007

Renovations, face-lift or make-over.....anyone?

Ahhh...this is so good...hmmm... and even as you read this post... YOU have been checked-in on my site meter, and here you don't have to pay a cent to surf, unlike old Samy's toll-metered, traffic jammed highways.....ahhahh.. yes, as you can see, my blogsite has had a major face-lift . Decorated with a site meter, linked to some really good blogs (beleive me !), has even been fitted with a 'stop press' link of ever changing hot and latest head-lines from Mysen News. And all this renovations/make-over to my blogspot, took place at my favorite watering hole, around 2 a.m. today ! That's really cool !

And you can now comment or read the comments by clicking 'comment' or without closing the page by clicking on the permanent link i.e. click on the time at the end of the post !

Hey, why am I telling you all this ? You probably know all about blogs already ,...but I must confess this is all so new to an old man like me and I'm really excited, you know !

And now a great big "THANK YOU" to Terrance V. Smith or more popularly known as T.V. Smith of Dua Sen blog fame, my site designer !

This must be mid-life crisis I'm experiencing or what ? Speaking of which, anyone heard whats brewing on in rocky's and jeff ooi's blogs ??

5 comments:

Alliedmartster said...

Hi Stephen,
The beautiful part of blogging is that once you start hittng the right pages, you automatically stumble unto similar others. Such, I can only say that your issues are very pertinent.

I have highlighted my issue about our government supporting companies using Tax payers monies...i.e 2B to MAS, etc.
Having been given the stick up the a&* treatment by MAS, I am hoping that my publicity move will get the attention of current affairs bloggers like yourself. visit www.muststopthis.blogspot.com to see the kind of injustice I am referring about. Let's not forget the sexist remarks that our kind YB's are capable of too.(here, only a handful are referred to).
The girls in MAS would certainly agree to this! ANyways, our court case will be on in February, but the fear is that due to the many Advertising $$ that MAS spends in our dailies, I doubt if any publicity will be given to this.

Whats your take?

Oh...spoken to Rocky on this too...

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrat! Wtf! I also read about bru and screenshots getting sued but not confirmed. Stepehn, you are rocky,s pal. You going to campain like alliedmarters for him. Think bloggers should unite for he and jeff ooi and the other blogger, sheikh.
Bloggers should help Allied but he must reveal identity.

Shanghai Fish said...

to m for mangkok,
Yes, all bloggers have to stick together and even as I write I'm praying there are people of the legal fraternity out there advising/planning and trying to resolve this matter amicably.
And true like you said it is difficult to talk to someone incognito (with all due respect to anonymous !)but I'm sure they must have a very valid reason to do so.
And yes Rocky is a pal but more so ,he is family !

Anonymous said...

Start a Poll Stevie to commit blogsphere citizens to support any supressed bloggers. I am with you guys and gals. Have no fear, zorro is here.

Alliedmartster said...

To all visitors of this blog,

Thanks for your support. do drop me an email to ayewk@yahoo.com for my profile.
As mentioned earlier, the case , Audra Atkinson V Malaysia Airlines will be up for mention in the Kuala Lumpur Industrial COurts come Feb 20/21/22.

BTW, press clippings (from the Better Malay Mail..not the worse!) are linked to the blogspot.

Thanks Stephen for your space