Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"tell" - News Unglossed !


Today was the launch of the latest magazine "tell", and boy what a splash it was...at least for it's dear publisher, Wahti Mahidin of "Waht's up" fame.

Yes darlings, I did have a great time at the party and I want to say "Thank You" to all at 'tell' (funny I cannot even use a capital letter to spell this mag!!) And I'm not telling you why !
Good and glossy and this mag's got some real 'heavies' at the helm with Sharifah Sakinah, Dina Zaman, Adam Lee, Michelle Gunaselan... just to name a few.
Targeting readers above 30 and 'thinking', I'd say this mags' got attitude !
Once again "Congra..ku..ku..lationss" to the whole gang and thanks for the invite !

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers !!!

I'm not "tell"ing anything more.. 'hic'...go get one for yourself 'hic' when it hits the news-stand tomorrow ! Good night .......hic!!

3 comments:

Editor said...

Please allow me to wish HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY to our women bloggers and may this day bring much joy in your lives.

I am off to a media seminar this morning.Cheers.

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

Oh no. Forgot all about the invite. I know i missed the launch esp. with heavy weights you mentioned involved in this mag. I wish Wahti, Sakinah etc all the best and if these are the kind of pros behind such a magazine, you'll have one great product. Please extend my apologies for not being there. My loss.

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

was a great launch. There's something irreverent about the magazine.

And as Rocky says, it's a magazine with balls -- they've got him as a contributor.
There's also Jit Murad and Kak Teh of choc-a-blog.

my friend zainul arifin said the magazine reminds him of Vanity Fair.

So there!