Friday, August 17, 2007

Good diversion from real issues !



What a load of bull......this mass diversion of the rakyat's attention from the real issue.... the many scandals and the raping of billions of RM by the powers-that-be, to direct our focus on an almost innocent rap version of the National anthem by a frustrated but patriotic student in Taiwan !! (I hear it was quite tastefully done by this talented young man !) Shame on you guys to even discuss and waste Parliament time ( read here) and MP's salary for such a so-called non-issue !! That young man has sincerely apologised.....accept it and move on...!! I also know of bigger men (both in age and position) who have not the guts to do the gentlemen thing !


I dare Parliament to get the real unpatriotic swindllers and morons who are robbing my country blind and bring to book all those arrogant and self appointed "little napoleons" first, as the issue sizzles-up in the Port Klang FTZ bail-out, the unwarranted expenditure of tax-payers funds used for organising the CYC, the screw-ups in road/transport tragedies daily, the Proton sale issue or even the absolute rot in our double-standard police force (click Rocky on blog-roll )....shameful to discuss this "Negaraku ku" thingy in Parliament.....get a life, all you monkeys-in-suits and make me proud of your position by displaying your intellegence in that august house !......go for real issues about racial harmony, transparency, national unity and intergrity and honesty in discharging of the laws and rules without fear or favor by the police !
Don't use this "Negaraku ku" as an excuse to stall or buy time to do cover-ups ! Enough is enough ! We are 50 years old....enough of bullshit, please.....we know how to address an insult when we hear one....and right now in all honesty, there is a little truth in this angry and short-changed young man's version ......okay but now let me divert your attention back to the REAL issues mentioned above !! And that's my Merdeka dream wish list !
God Bless Malaysia........my homeland !

7 comments:

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

Maybe we should be intensely looking at express bus drivers and express bus companies who blatantly flaunt the rules and get away with murder. What are they doing about these things?

Pak Zawi said...

Stephen,
I presume the persecution of this student will backfire on the government more than what they stand to gain from this diversion. More voters will be incensed by the government's handling of Namewee. The government has failed to bring happiness to their ordianry citizen by being fair to all and this is reflected in Namewee's song.

There is another posting on youtube on a song by a trio which ridiculed the UMNO Baru's song. Let us see how they tackle this trio.

Indeed there are more urgent matters that need these people's attention in parliament than this issue. Lacking in any other form of diversion, this student become the target and victim.

Shanghai Fish said...

To anonymous who sent me a comment at 4.22 (20-8-07), I must agree you have a few points there but I cannot publish your comment unless you identify yourself.
Thanks and Cheers anyway !
Hope you understand.

Anonymous said...

I am trying hard not to be drawn into the issue, started by a "stupid and ignorant Chinese". And I tried hard not to hurt anyone's feelings when I commented on your blog. Maybe, except for the Indian and Chinese parts. But it is OK. To me, Namawee shouldn't and should have never have been a Malaysian. But it is also OK as both DAP and MCA have grounds now to fight for their own race. And cheers anyway. I am afraid bloggers like you can never accept the truth. You only publish comments which fit your agenda. For your information, I am not an Umno member and I have told family members not to vote in the next election. Why should human be involved in the game played by monkeys. You can never win. Cheers again

Anonymous said...

What the big huha is all about? Like you said, he has apologised, so what more do these people want?

Real issues such as education, corrupt ministers, mishandling tax payers money, errant bus drivers, bla bla bla... are left neglected.

What a shame. And personally, I dont think your patriotism depends so much on negaraku song. What have you contributed matters more for me.

But hey, what do I know?

Take care dear. See you next week.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm
absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to
new posts.
Here is my page ... Instalación geotermia en Toledo

Anonymous said...

What's up, for all time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the morning, for the reason that i love to learn more and more.
Feel free to surf my web page topografía