Tuesday, April 13, 2010

in the absence of PR reps....1Malaysia ?

Both pictures above and below share one similarity.....notice ? ( read more here )


Why were the PR members not invited to this summit ? Is this 1Malaysia ? Does Obama and the Americans know the Malaysian delegation is incomplete and not fully represented ? Is that the reason why Najib is so happy and grinning from ear to ear ? And in that second photo......is Biden actually smilingly "strangling" Najib from the back of his collar or is it just my imagination that Najib is "twitching" and laughing in "pain" ? Hahahaha ! Maybe I let my imaginative mind run wild sometimes....but hey......he does look all peculiarly "funny" when he laughs like that, yes ?
Ahhh......don't mind me anyway !

1 comment:

Maruah perlu dipertahankan said...

A 'laugh' like that,I wonder where the dignity and stature of a PM are.