Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Oh My Elohim !

It was a dark and stormy night, and the July winds were howling through the meranti trees all the way down the valley like a thousand wild horses galloping at neck-breaking speed to a low pressure point.......hmmm....okay lah.... let's start this story in another way. Its my story, I'll write as I please ok ? Here goes.....

I had just gotten off my Nokia phone and mentally made all the devious plans for the evening with a wicked smirk on my face. It must be perfect today. It was a very special day. So we had decided I'd pick her up near her house then head out for a  quick bite and a drink and then to a current Steven Spielberg movie and thereafter for drinkies to a place of her choice.  

So I excitedly got into the shower for my leisure bath, scrubbing myself luxuriously with Johnson & Johnson shower-gel to clean off the day's dust and grime at work site. Dried myself with a fresh new towel from Marks & Spencers and splashed a generous amount of Ralph Lauren aftershave on my chin. Felt real cool and fresh. I was feeling like a winner already !

Stepped out of the bathroom to choose the perfect wear for this very special date this evening. Switched on the television and zoomed into National Geography which incidentally  is also my favourite channel while I dressed. Couldn't decide between a Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger under-wear as always. Opted for the former and then slipped into my slighted faded Levis button-fly straight-cut jeans. Next was choosing a shirt.....this was an easy one as I did not have many to choose from but the Giorgio Armani shirt from last Christmas always looked good on me....hey, heck any shirt looked good on me !    

Ok, so far so good. Now for that final touch of Hugo Boss parfum dab in all the right places and voilĂ ....sweetheart, here I come ! 

As I took the left corner from the huge Carrefour billboard, I saw her standing there in her Donna Karan print sundress. As I drove closer beside her, I noticed she had on the Maybelline lipstick I'd given her the week before for no reason. As she got in the car, I almost died in the sweet smell of her either Revlon or L'Oreal perfume !  She looked like a million.....erh...okay since this is my story,.... she looked like say, 3.8 million ringgits !  

I am still coming to terms trying to back-track and retrace the events of that evening rather clumsily. I remember we had a quick bite but was suddenly decided on at McDonalds or was it KFC or was it even in Starbucks ?? Did we have a Coke or Pepsi  or even Sprite ? The movie is a blur now. I vaguely remember the all famous 20th.Century Fox displayed on the big screen and that's all.....I was out !  

I cannot for the life of me figure how I landed in the hospital bed ! I could have just as easily suggested she come over to my place and I'd cook her favourite Libby's seafood chowder in a can and Maggie mee while we watched some old love story on compact disc, munching on Nestle's KitKat and sipping whiskies on Schweppes ale and wiping her teary eyes with Kleenex !  But no, I wanted it to be different ! 

Now 3 days on with the swelling down a bit, and at home as I type on my  Intel Pentium chip computer, its all coming back to me like a ton of bricks. It was the Israelites who had messed up my life !  I am a Jew-lover by default ! Have I been enjoying it all along ?

Heck......What have I become ? Just look at all those words in  red-bold up there again.....OMG or should it be OME (Oh My Elohim) !.....through-out my entire life I've been wrapped up with products, by-products or vested interests of the Zionist people whom I'm supposed to hate like all Malaysians do, must I too ?  

Jeeesus.....Shalom !  

2 comments:

umar said...

Mahathir once said, the Jews rule the world by proxy. The entire world uses Jewish products from food to perfume... by default. Only in Malaysia they hate Jews in public while in private they adore them.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...! You really wrote it as you please... and a good one too..!