Sunday, March 03, 2019

Pay close attention.


Pay Close Attention :
The threat of PH becoming a 1 term government is very real. That’s the news from the ground !
I wrote the above "flash-card" on my FaceBook on the 27th. February 2019. Then I was banned for flaunting "Community Standards" ( whatever that shit is !) by FaceBook for 7 days starting on the 1st.-8th. March  2019. So today I blog again.

I can and will say again "I told you so idiots but you were too bloody arrogant and cocky to pay heed". I've also been constantly bitching ( mostly on fb) about the poor quality of our ministers and why the MahaFiruan continues to harbour these imbeciles in his cabinet. And his choice of candidate for Semenyih...Oh God help me !
  
Simply put, the MahaFiruan has always been uneasy to have anyone else who might deem to be better then him as an advisor or confidante. In the same vein all our "newly minted" ministers too have surrounded themselves with idiots and machais as their "inner-circle" and who are considered less intelligent then their themselves for fear of being looked down as their "bossku" ? 

Yes, that is the simple conclusion I have come to as that is the only reason why so many of these ministers keep talking shit on prime time news and feel they have discovered a "life-saving" solution to our everyday troubles and up-lifted our miserable quality of life. Lets not talk about the hopeless DPMs yet.

This arrogance and stupidity is clearly seen in the idiot ministers in the education and sports ministries almost every week without fail. Why ?? Why does the MahaFiruan still keep such idiots around him ? He has one "sotong" son already, so why does he need these buffons around him ? Because they sure make him look smarter, right ? 

Yesterdays second "slap" on the face of PH by UMNO was the 2nd. warning and one more strike in Rantau and PH will truly be royally fucked come GE15 !

Everyone in PH especially PPBM and PKR is just too pig-headed to admit why they are bending over backwards to only please one "race" when clearly that one race actually never even wholly voted for PH in the first place. And  today the MahaFiruan has become a "garbage collector" of corrupt and shameless recycled shit from UMNO.

So this is when I have to admit that all these years of blogging and walking in almost every protest and candle-light vigil since the Penguin March up till  the last BERSIH before May 9th. has come to naught ! I am now hanging my head down in shame and wonder why I should still acknowledge PH as my choice for change....and boy, was I wrong ! 

1 comment:

Tiger said...

PH still better. Novices are better than criminals.
One can be trained, the other has already robbed the rakyat blind