Thursday, August 06, 2009

I am rich !!!....I am rich !!

We are all too familiar with these faces who grace the pages of fortune magazines here and the world over. (read here for the "mind-blowing" story)

Now who could this fabulously rich widow from Port Dickson be ??? Maybe I am related to this widow ? You know, looking back, I do remember vaguely that I did have a rich relative there, but have lost contact since....must try and contact her and see if she's indeed the one and claim I'm related !! There is a remote possibility I could be her relative ! What is she going to do with all that money by herself anyways, huh ? Surely she'll need someone to help spend all that money, right ? So why not me ? And more so because I am related and that to, to the richest woman in the world !
Yabadabadooooo !!!! Richer then beyond your wildest dreams and that of all those 3 faces up there ! Yippeeee !
My oh my...the last time we heard of any such super rich persons was the "infamous" philanthropist and self-proclaimed Lebanese "billionaire" and now widower Elie Youssef Najem . And if her claims were true, that will make Bill Gates look like a pauper !

And to think that all the time RM160 billion is in the vaults of our local bank ? Pheeeewiiit ! We are a rich nation ! That's why we can weathered any crisis the rest of the world can't , yes ?.....and I am now going to be "vulgarly" rich !

Now gotta go and get that little old "book" where I used to keep all those old telephone numbers and start making some calls ! Wish me luck ! And IF I'm related to this widow....you're never gonna hear from me again !!!

Ciao !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u serious, Watch out! It might be a scam to trap people who are greedy. You might have to loan her RM100,000 as processing fee to withdraw her money. If you are a billionaire don't forget to give RM1 Million pocket money to each of your supporter who commented in your blog. I will have to end my anonymity. Hope we will not loose an anti-BN blogger because of money.

ahoo said...

What a pitiful young lady ! To be given unto marriage to a swindler and yet not realising it. Not forgetting that her father was also duped by the world's richest man !!!

Maybe the late billionaire, her husband had actually deposited some islands full of oil and gas with the banks here. That would indeed worth many billions.

Anonymous said...

TMP, where r u ?

Anonymous said...

I'm gangster... I'm gangster, said Ronnie Liu to Shanghaifish.
He he he... no comment, said Shanghaifish.

2x5 = 5x2, I said

Sgt Pedro Gonzales

Anonymous said...

its good to have a nightmare sometimes , like you. But you have to wake up soon , before Selangor too falls to UMNO and you were only dreaming