Sunday, September 03, 2006

Shocking....but I blame, the Enforcement Authority !

Strip the permits, suspend their licenses,cancell their PSV license and drag them to court like dogs, sorry,... dogs are beautiful and decent animals...haul them to court like buckets of s*** !!

That's what has to be done to these unscrupulous taxi drivers and their well dressed, touts! Shame on them for tarnishing, my beautiful nation's image ! I am sure they are, or must be foreigners posing, as Malaysians . If so, they must be jailed, caned and deported upon their term of sentence and at the same time, cancell the permit and summons the person, who the permits were, issued to !

And have the tourism minister, wrangle out of this situation, saying, 'semuanya ok' ! And don't tell me it happens all over the world, damnit!... I DON'T LIVE, ALL OVER THE WORLD ..... I LIVE HERE, IN MALAYSIA, MY HOME, OKAY !!

I was so ashamed of this episode, when my foreign friends, queried me, after read the report, in one english daily this morning, and I had to resort to this "foreigner" story to save the "Malaysian" face.

I'm very upset to write anymore... good night !

5 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

don't give up yet!

u n me should get 2gether n teach those guys a lesson !

with some beers in hand of course !

Shanghai Fish said...

Any time bro, Cheers !!

Anonymous said...

Semuanya okay lah !!!

cohong gym said...

Yesterday i board a cab in front of Wisma Genting. A friendly cab driver (i thought). We chat...until i realised the meter shows RM5.50! and we just in front of Shangri La hotel. I asked him why the meter running so fast. He told me that this is the new rate (as if i dont know). Then, i saw him doing something and the meter return to normal speed. This cab driver start talking about people complaning about his charges. About dont want to take people who complain so much. I told him, that's his problem. If he obey the law, nobody will complain. And the "Perang mulut" started.
i am so angry n paid the "tambang" in full (RM8.00 to be exact)and forgot to write down the plate no. (idiot)...
Its not about money. But Imagine what will happen to other people.

Shanghai Fish said...

cohong gym,
Next time you face this situation ,just ask the taxi driver to stop by the 'pondok' polis and quickly alert the cops(It will be a miracle if there are any cops there at all!)in front of Shangrila and see if they do anything at all !
My sympathies go out for you, my fellow Malaysian.