Sunday, October 01, 2006

Who wants to take the Rap ?

Does anyone know how I can get a hockey coaching license ? Just so I can also be on my way to Doha for a holiday with a bunch of losers, who masquarade as, hmmm... the national hockey team.

' German Paul Lissek joins high perfomance director Stephen van Huizen as the latest addition to the coaching staff.' I'm counting 9 so far...coaches and monitors, NOT the asses...oops...the hockey players, I mean..!
Is Paul going to help a team of under- achievers who are nothing short of morons, reach greater heights and continue wasting, good tax-payers, money ?? We've seen it all before, so what else is new ?

The national team already has 3 assistant coaches, under Wallace Tan. Not to mention the four-man panel set up to monitor the national team's Doha preparation, which is headed by, MHF deputy president, Laksamana Tan Sri Mohamed Anwar Mohamed Nor, amid a lot of confusion as to who appointed who, to do what ???

Even as I write , I can't help but wonder, how so many coaches and 'high perfomance' tacticians are going to dish-out orders and who is going to counter that order as each one of these coaches would think, theirs IS the best advice. ......and if things really get screwed,(and believe me, you... they will!! ) they can always point their finger, at the other fellow-coach !

As I have said in an earlier post, no amount of expertise or professionals, can change the attitude of this so called, national team. See.... just writing about the coaching staff alone can get my b/p up,what if I actually have to write about the players !

"You just can't make race-horses out of asses" !

To all those involved in this Doha project... "Happy Holidays"!

2 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

Right on bro! Those f@$%&#* should be whacked on their asses with broken jugs left right n centre !

Anonymous said...

don't worry lah Mr. fish, I can lend you my drivers lisence. you can use also for driving in Doha. heh. heh..