Sunday, October 07, 2007

Is Pak Lah reading my blog ?



Why do I get a funny feeling Pak Lah has been secretly reading my blog-site, huh ?? Hmmm...listen people, a lot of fellow bloggers and I have been repeatedly harping on these very issues in many a post...and today, the good Hadari PM has finally awoken from his deep slumber and is mouthing the exact adjectives I have been exhaustively posting in many a post here and elsewhere !

Good man, this PM of ours (read the full NST report here ), finally making some sense and soon the entire cabinet will parrot these brave words.....“We do not want to pretend and say that everything is okay. We do not want to be in a state of denial. Tell the truth, even if it is painful.".....and... He criticised those who were trapped in the mindset of turning everything into a racial or religious issue.

Well done, my good and holy PM , thank you for those strong and refreshing words and I sincerely pray in this holy month of Ramadan, these strong words don't just remain mere words but are actually put into motion and reality, starting with your cabinet !

I did give fair warning to all hypocrites, pretenders, plunderers and parasites their day of reckoning will come....didn't I ? So there you go......be warned !

9 comments:

Nora aka Anon Fm Miri said...

Bro,
Maybe this is just another N.A.T.O (No Action Talk Only)

Rockybru said...

It wasn't him who has been reading your blog, Mr Fish. It was his advisers. They just woke up from their slumber, too (who said only their boss was sleeping?). And they are panicky. General election is just around the corner and they realise that things are not exactly, er, fine for the admin. So they made the PM say something and it was reported by the NST. Of course, the PM looks bad whenever this is done to him. When Pak Lah was Foreign Minister and these advisers did not exist, he usually only make smart statements. These days ...

Shanghai Fish said...

rocky,
aaaiiyaa !!!why do you have to go and burst my buble...hhmmm? I was actually hoping HE was reading my blog, you know !at least for a while there...reading the NST report....I thought he was echoing me,and that I was an exception !
Cheers man and selamat berbuka puasa !

You going to donate blood tonight at the Kg. Baru mosque ?

Anonymous said...

I think Pak Lah and his nincompoop advisers have been reading my comments on hypocrites, Umno racists, Umno stupid idiots, and Umno bigots. Congratulations, NSTman.

Anonymous said...

Fishead!

Come every general elections You and you community will jump every time a PM makes a statement that he has no intention of keeping!
This is a country where a Malay is not allowed to convert to any other religion because "God is Malay".
I am so shocked that Malaysians, like Stephen, will believe a cheating and lying politicians and we deserve what we get. To quote pasquale may be we are all morons!

Anonymous said...

santa claus coming to town? too early for christmas.
4 years ago, he said work with me and not work for me. he will go after corrupts. he will not engage in bail-outs. he will..
4 years later, he said work with me and not work for me. he will go after corrupts.he will nto engage in bail-outs.. he will..
another 4 years later, he said work with me and not work for me. he will go after corrupts.he will not engage in bail-outs..he will
another another 4 years later.. your guess what will he say..

Zakhir's Zoo said...

Trust you to gets the facts wrong, time and again!

Dey Macha,

5' 6" la.....NOT 5' 8"!

Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

PM read your blog???? What a joke! PM don't even read Cabinet papers, let alone your blog!

Hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

Bennyloh said...

"Anonymous said.
4 years ago, he said work with me and not work for me. he will go after corrupts. he will not engage in bail-outs. he will..
4 years later, he said work with me and not work for me. he will go after corrupts.he will nto engage in bail-outs.. he will..
another 4 years later, he said work with me and not work for me. he will go after corrupts.he will not engage in bail-outs..he will
another another 4 years later.. your guess what will he say..

12:07 PM"
Brader, you forgot this recent repeat.
" I am the prme minister of all"
The SRJKC pupils are hoping maybe they should now ask for free text books. But conveying to sleepy head OKT is another problem, he "pee " instead of utter.

Anonymous said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.. :)