Saturday, March 08, 2008

the people have spoken !


"POWER TO THE PEOPLE"....and the 3 people on the side-bar made it !...Yes....sweet Yeeesss !!! This is the moment of truth and all you dead-wood monkeys-in-suits....beware these 2, Wee and Jeff, when they make their appearance in that august house up on the hill !

To all those who voted with their hearts, I salute you for your courage and your honesty to see this here country of ours rise to it's old glory for our children's sake ! Cheers and Godbless Malaysia !!

2 comments:

muststopthis said...

Bro, the many hours spent up and running around was worth it!
I felt satisfied that I have many more Malaysians who think like me!
Tomorrow, I shall tell my kids what this means. It does mean we have a brighter future, thats my 2 sens!

Cruel Angel said...

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

We did it!!!!

Msia united against a common enemy!