Wednesday, August 11, 2010

eruptions and erections....

It was early in the morning when I was driving along Old Klang Road towards Petaling Jaya in a relatively slow pace, flowing with the traffic-jam......you know..... the idle mind of wicked thoughts that fleetingly makes you focus on nothing in particular ...... when all of a sudden.....my eye caught something stenciled on the walls of the viaduct columns in a distance.......yikesss, I fumbled for my trusted Nikon in my knapsack because there on the wall, screamed my fantasy, my favourite vice ( arrgghh....shucks....I'm allowed one vice, right ?)
I'm a sucker for massages and I'd give an arm and a leg for a massage...literally and I have had an awful lot of massages in my time, Thai massage, Balinese massage, foot massage, oil massage, powder massage, blind massage and a host of un-named massages from any reluctant niece or nephew who is not old enough to protest or argue.......and my body suddenly gets "achy all over" when I meet them.......like you know where I sit on the floor or lay on the couch or anywhere and practically bully them into massaging my head or shoulder or arm but what I now saw before me was like totally "alien" even to me ! Never heard of this "explosive" massage ! And with cell-phone numbers to call too ! Goodie !
okay.....okay....seriously now....these messages/massages are sure sounding "dicey", right ? So it must be shady business, right again ? And vandalising or paintings on the wall is again a big no...no, unless these type of graffiti is "in" and is okay with our boys-in-blue. We have first a free and illegal advertisement painted/stenciled on public property( the viaduct column where it should always say "stick no bills") and promoting surely nothing more then "fully clothed" masseuses pouring sticky and juicy "lava" over a tired body (read like mine ! ) Hey....I'm letting my imagination run.....so come run with me... boy...what have I been missing for so long, huh ?
All this exotic offerings is "happening" on the fringes of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya and quite close to a large police station too at the Puchong-PJ-KL inter-section ! Wow...great balls of fire, if 1Stop for 1Malaysia is not good enough.......here's your 2Stop Massage !
What should the authorities do now ? Call the listed numbers, morons, no ? Next put a "sting" and go for the "top dog" and not those young kids who're paid a dollar fifty to stick those ads. on public property, in this "bet my last dollar" illegal massage ring. Arrest "Slimshady" and as punishment, give him a pail of white-wash and a brush and make him paint over the advertisements from column to column all along the 3laned road that leads to Krakatoa.

But all this must be done in full view of the public and the media and in a rush hour time of day. Then it will be a lesson for all who de-face our road signages and other pill boxes and like these viaducts too. Can meh ???
That's the day hell will freeze over, folks !

Because......you'd get a cardiac arrest if you knew how big this lucrative and illegal operation's territory is and who's name will be dragged in the net when that can of worms is tipped.....hehehe.....it could be anyone from the protected specie to the privileged ones to some heavy-weights to that "nice gentleman" from your neighbourhood.


In other words......everyone is scratching someone's back and are fully protected from prosecution and, if not the law, is above the law !
In short.....it stinks !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe some people are getting free massages if you got the message. I hate massages. It is ticklish.

zorro said...

Quite an eruption this post. Did a voice male answer your query?

Anonymous said...

Here is one for the record; Spot-light Massage.