Monday, October 14, 2013

I command you to stand in attention !

Now this is going to be a double edged sword for Malaysians. 

With Putrajaya banning Catholics and The Herald (the Catholic church's news publication)  from using the word Allah, I am very curious why nobody thought about also banning or rewriting our Negaraku ? (with all due respect to our King !)

Our National anthem refers to Allah/God as Tuhan ! Pray tell me how are our Muslim brethren  then going to stand in attention and sing this anthem henceforth without praising Allah BUT Tuhan the infidel's God, not once but twice 

The "learned" judges have again screwed it up for all Malaysian Muslims. My apologies !

Now will you please stand up in attention before you click on the link.... here !

Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all my Muslim friends ! 
Shalom ! 

2 comments:

Tiger said...

You hear that? That's the sound of BN losing Sabah and Sarawak in GE14

Anonymous said...

Please also add the RUKUN NEGARA to your list.