Friday, September 08, 2017

Arul Davasagayam Arokiam - Age 54.


R.I.P.

 Arul Davasagayam Arokiam Age 54.
Born: 7-7-1963 
Died: 6-9-2017
Leaves behind wife Sandana Mary and sons Melvin, Kevin, Edwin, Elwin and daughter Angeline
A quiet and talented musician. I have searched my very large collection of photos of Arul from the days in the NPC but could not find any. That's how he was, always in the back-ground.
At the funeral in the Cheras cemetary his sons, all accomplished musicians themselves who have performed in the NPC many times and call themselves The Nobody, sang "Let it Be" and "I wanna hold your Hands" from The Beatles which was Arul's all time favorite band. I was touched. And so must be Arul.
Today we miss another good friend.
Rest in peace Arul, wherever you are. Cheers !

No comments: