Saturday, February 24, 2007

I am Tagged !...you are"deleted"!

This is like saying "choope" ! remember the game of "achi-choope " anyone...??? helllooo....??
Well,... when my dear Nuraina tagged me on her blog, yesterday I was wondering...what?? what in the world was she talking about.. in fact I even thought tag meant I was linked to her blog... BUT wait.. I WAS already linked to her blog.. thanks to TV Smith.....so why did she sms me, to say she's tagged me on her blog ??? Is it like saying "YOU ARE DELETED"??

Well after last night's meeting with her at my favorite "
watering-hole" and a little unwarranted imput from Rocky I finally got a clearer picture of this game of TAG ! Me thinks it's a lot like "a feel-good" post once in a while (away from the morbid mess that surrounds our miserable everyday lives !) to bring the curious readers' attention to the blogger him/herself confessing to some dark, juicy and wierd (6 ?) things....whoa...help me here please.. cos I don't think I got 6 'weird' traits to write about... in fact I can't think of even ONE !

Well... ehhm...maybe one...okay.. I snore in my sleep!...well... is that bad or what..? everyone snores right ? yes.. but loud enough to wake you up ?Ehrr.. No.. but I do sometimes wake up and wonder who's making all that noise to wake me ..only to find IT was my own snoring that woke me up in the first place....Oh. No...why am I saying all this bedroom secrets for anyways !!! choope !... folks thats all... and the other weird things as Rocky readily suggested were 2.)I'm weird that I don't remember I'm supposed to cite 5 more weird things, 3.) wierd I'm not a "weirdo" 4.) even weirder I can't recognise the wierd company I keep... 5.)Now...what's wrong with the company I keep anyway ? If you see my links on this blog ....NOW there's a wierd link already !!! 6.)...but seriously... this may sound WEIRD.... they are my BEST brothers and darlings and I'd think this screwed-up world needs more people like them anyday !!!

Now over to you...
malay-male,tell them all, Amir... stand-up philosopher, Tony, vapourising crap into intelligence,... zorro-unmasked, Bernard the si-fu,... skthew, another blog savy brother, sheih,.... needs no introduction in cyberspace and lastly BUT definitely not the least... Rocky... heh...heh... try and wrangle out of this one bro !!

YOU GUYS ARE ALL TAGGED !...don't ask me ...ask Nuraina , she started all this, guys !!!

What the heck... I'm just warming-up and am beginning to enjoy this...sheesh... !!!

6 comments:

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

hahaaa gotcha!
once in a while, bor,we gotta think "light", you know what i mean.
before i proceed, the link for me in yr posting is not working because you have a double "http" there. happens all the time when we are copy-pasting the URL.

also i want to tell you that you cheated a bit there.... but cant blame you... not many people want to be naked.

another thing! No Fair! I told Rocky I wanted to tag him but didnt want to kacau him. A Tag posting might be a little irregular in his blog. He'd be the first I'd tag I swear. But I was thinking about his blog. somehow, not matching-lah....
I want to see if he'd do it after you've tagged him!!!!
weird things about Rocky.... Stephen,why dont we help him list 6 of the 20 weird things about our bro...

Editor said...

Stephen,still on the tagging trail! I 'm coming there to find out more.

Anonymous said...

Stephen,

You have to re-list your 6 weird things again, bro.

I may have missed the forest for the trees, but let me re-phrase what you have written:

WF# 1: You snore (borderline weirdness, so the jury's out on this...)
WF# 2: You're weird because you don't remember something or other (not counted as a WF)
WF# 3: You're weird because you're not a weirdo (not counted as a WF)
WF# 4: You're weird because you don't recognise the weird company you keep (not counted as a WF)
WF #5: You're weird because the links in your blog are weird (not counted as a WF - not even close)
WF #6: You're weird because it sounds weird that your best chums think this screwed-up world needs more weirdos like them (this is a real cop-out).

C'mon, bro. You can do better than that. We want to see you naked, not dressed in a bath robe.

The 6 weird factors again, please.

zorro said...

As always, obedient and riding around to please, I have done my bit and added a few more for good measure.

Rajahram, visit me for how a weird teacher got by.

Shanghai Fish said...

ash Wednesday,
Gimme a break lah !why so detailed one ?
As a matter of fact I really don't have any wierd facts to reveal and it has been embarressing already and I'm sure you wont hold it against me.Thank you... hope to meet you at the club ..then I'll let you in on a really juicy piece of secret(like...for your ears ONLY ) !!! How about it ??

shar101 said...

SS,

The weird thing about weird stuff on oneself is that one sometimes donot realise one's own idiosyncracies(sp?).

So..uhmm..let me help you along.

..You got a habit of leaving your pipe & pouch in one place, your beer in another and you're nowhere to be seen!