Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Apologies to all Lady Bloggers !


I want to apologise to all lady bloggers here in Malaysia and the world over! Please do not include/associate the rest of us bloggers/and males, with that moron who's chauvinistic remark has riled all lady bloggers....as a royal politician, Tengku Adnan should exercise tact and good manners and not take a cheap-blow at bloggers - we are not liars... men or women bloggers ! Our Mr. Tourism Minister spoke like a true Malaysian UMNO politician.... through his arse !

Now I demand a public apology from this dimwit ! In fact only in this "bodohland" can a Minister of Tourism, get away with such stupid, disrespectful and biased statement against the many women whose very votes put him where he is today ! What a poor excuse for a minister !! Shame on you...Tengku ! (did I say.....Tengku ??) Can anyone in Parliament demand a public apology from this Tengku ? eerh... Mr. Prime Minister.....sir..?

And Tengku, you're calling my 13 year old god-child a liar too ? She is a responsible blogger and she writes about things the way a 13 year old sees (
here) and I believe every word she prints (even if they are misspelt...! ) as opposed to the lies you spew from your mouth ! Shame on you...NOW apologise !

I wonder where this joker gets his facts from ? ( from PAS..huh..?) I wonder what he thinks of his family members especially girls ...if they ever blogged ! He might even have told them it is "haram" for girls to blog !! This cave-man attitude is what's making us (the rest of us-decent Malaysians !) the brunt of jokes all over the world...for our visitors to take back to their home-lands.



This clowns never cease to astound me time after time .....!
*Photo-courtesy of Sheih "Kickdefella"-

4 comments:

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

You know something SS, the world is laughing at us because we have such 'intelligent' ministers running our country. When i read rubbish such as comments from our Tourism minister about female bloggers, my heart bleeds. It bleeds because this person is getting away scott free from remarks only an imbecile will utter. Why are the powers that be not bring him to task? Not only for that remark, but more for embarrasing all Malaysians for his un called for, in-ept, biased and the lists goes on, manner in which he made that accusation about female bloggers. As a Malaysian, I'm am ashamed to have him as a Minister in my country I love so much.

Anonymous said...

Stephen,

You are so bloody right.

I am ashamed of this Minister. As a man and an UMNO member, I apologize to all women bloggers, for this really stupid statement.

zewt said...

like i said... this is really skim cepat famous... offend the women bloggers... and you're famous!hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the support Shanghai Fish. And yeah, he is really stupid