Saturday, August 04, 2007

Developed State...Selangor ???

I am pissed off...really pissed off with the attitude of the government servants in the Land Office in Banggi, Selangor. It is 9 months now, since payment was made to extract a document and get it certified by a moron who alternates as a Assistant District Officer, with no sight of the document or a firm answer from any of the staff as yet !(Tell me , how long does it take for you to take a page out of a file, photostate it and get it signed by your boss and then give me a call to come and collect it ???)...OR do I have to 'grease' someone's palm.......do I really,really, please tell me ?????


Why and what do these government servants, who live off, tax-payers money, do all day long in the office is beyond me !! I have tried all avenues as to contact an idiot within that "small estate" claims office but he's never in or always telling me he's busy or his collegue will say he's out for a hearing or "khursus" or "meshuarat" or some other bull-shit excuse !


By a stroke of stupidity by a certain over-zealous moron of old, certain properties or parcels of land in the Ulu Langat district are misplaced/shared between 2 land offices, i.e. the Banggi Land Office and the Salak Tinggi Land Office in Sepang.


As the saying goes "caveat emptor" or in layman's language "let the buyer beware", all those who have purchased properties whose original titles lead back to "Extract from the Mukim Registry"(or E.M.R.) and have a "Restriction-in-interest" clause,( today they have it in so many other names in Bahasa Malaysia !!) in the Ulu Langat region in Selangor , you have to juggle between these 2 land offices IF and WHEN you are faced with the misfortune of inheriting your beloved's property in that district, upon their demise ! God help you !


I am actually hoping these "government servants" who are being paid by my tax deducts try and contact me after reading this post ( ahhh... now I know,maybe they spend their day reading blogs, sheesh... I should start writing in Bahasa !)...or can someone tell that "Developed State"-Chief Minister with a dentistry background to go kick some arses or asses in Banggi Land Office ( Harta Pesaka Department on the 1st. floor !) and then contact me !!


I'm sick of the arrogance displayed by these morons at that land office when contacted, and who act like "I owe them my life" and have no decency to do a days "honest" work !

Developed state indeed...just wait for the next election !

1 comment:

Rockybru said...

Take it easy, Mr Fish, or you'll get a heart attack or a stroke. Or worse, both. I suggest that you go to the Sun and let Mr Citizen Nades know about your predicament. The Malay Mail will also be able to help. Use your good offices. Writing letters in Bahasa Malaysia to the Bahasa dailies may actually help.

The problems at land offices and local councils have been there for years. I believe it is the system that breeds such worse-than-mediocre service. I know of committed and diligent civil servant in these departments (as you do, too, I am sure, given your experience dealing with legal matters with state governments) but the system defeats their dedication. You can appoint 10 Menteris Besar to govern Selangor and it would still be difficult to raise the quality of services in those departments. The system is such.

Which is why various quarters have been pushing for council heads to be elected instead of appointed.