Monday, January 14, 2008

Even God cried !

I read of the killing of Datuk S Krishnasamy, the MIC Johor deputy chief and Tenggaroh state assembly person in cold blood in a lift of the MIC headquarters by a suspect who's photo-fit has appeared in all the medias and dailies, and yes, I must say the shooting was insanely senseless.

And at the cremation on Sunday, MIC president Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu (who was seen wiping tears from his eyes !) with other state as well as national MIC leaders attending the cremation, and when someone was to have quipped..."even the sky shed tears during the cremation of a very good father and great man and a helpful leader " ! (here) I don't mean no malice to anyone here, but this IS the rainy season all over the country...hellooo...it rains everyday man and hey... remember the floods elsewhere ???

Granted, this was a good man and is sadly grieved by his family and supporters, yes, my deepest condolence to his family BUT I also chanced to read another story today, hopefully unrelated, which raises a few curious questions and brows.......here in up-north, Ipoh, Perak my home state !

Posted on the front door of the state MIC headquarters in Medan Kidd and on surrounding buildings and stalls, was a notice written in Bahasa Malaysia by a "Rakyat Malaysia", alleging a MIC power-conspiracy and elimination within !

Is this "nasty" notice, the work of a credible person ? Is there more then meets the eye......afterall only yesterday the party President was "seen in tears" at the funeral ! What "devious mind" would have hatched this theory ? Will the police investigate the "nasty" notice...when they have their hands full with the recent arrests of the highly publicised Nurin/Kampung Baru murderers /abductors /perpetrators ?? Is there any truth in this "nasty" piece of notice at all ?? Pray...give me answers !

With all due respect to the grieving family of the late Datuk S Krishnasamy, I hope the above questions and much more, have got relevent and immediate answers and not just heresay by a frustrated party member !

Over to you..... Sam !

4 comments:

Rockybru said...

so when it finally stopped raining - it had to stop raining sooner or later - what di Sam say, bro? That the sky has stopped crying and is now smiling? When the sun comes out the next day, what does it mean? That Sam can now go back to business as usual and find a suitable crony to replace the deceased?

man, a little longer and this guy may actually believe he's god!

Yap Yee Kiean said...

Hey Stephen, where do we meet before? I think we know each other but I can't recall. Sorry to keep you wondering how you know this guy. Now we know, it is here on you blog. I can't recall but I seen this guy somewhere when the moment I saw you Sunday. Ha ha, now we know. Nice to meet you my friend.

yk.yap

Shanghai Fish said...

Dear Yap,
It was indeed my pleasure meeting you.Wondered why you left early. Anyway thank you for dropping by and hope you got some answers from that "meeting" we were. Do give a call and we can meet-up again for a pint !You know where I am !
Godbless and take care. Cheers !

Yap Yee Kiean said...

ok my friend. In Ho Chi Minh City this week. Back Friday. Hope to catch up with you. Chow.