Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meme:Save Yvonne's sight

I don't know how this works but hey!.... who am I to go against the wind ? See my friend Nuraina sent a comment and said I'm tagged !
Now as far as I know we once participated in this "tag-game" thinggy a long time ago. Only this time I'm supposed to do a meme....whatever that is ! And on someone who is "just a bit unwell" called Yvonne Foong and either one of us ever met her before but am hearing plenty off, lately ! With a long list of instructions and "do's and don't's" I somehow got lost along the way. So taking a short-cut here I'm linking you dear readers, back to Nuraina's post and also to Yvonne Foongs blog.
Me, I've just put that book on my side-bar for all to see and please do go over to the 2 links to fully understand the urgency. There must be a reason and a unseen hand guiding us all to help Yvonne in any small way we can. I just did !

And oh...yes, I'm supposed to list 3 things I wish to see in my life-time !......so here goes;
No.1 wish: Peace to my family and friends and the dream of anak bangsa Malaysia realised as we live with love and respect for each other without "peeking" at the color of the skin of the person we are talking/dealing with.
No.2 wish: Striking it "filthy rich"....hey why not...I need the money...then maybe I can do something bigger and better for Yvonne , yes ?.... and last but not the least...
No.3 wish: A change of governance/regime in the next GE and who'd hopefully make my No.1 wish above come true for your kids and mine and for the next generation !
Is that wishing for too much, huh ??? Well.....Nuraina....you had to ask !!
Cheers dear !

No comments: