Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Give a child a loaded gun (pt.2)

See these 3 pictures above ? Notice anything strange ? I was at the RHB bank on the ground floor of Menara Yayasan Tun Razak along Jalan Bukit Bintang and spent a good 25 minutes there today. There were 2 cashiers and about 9 customers as I noticed this empty chair behind the cashier counter but thought nothing of it at first......until my number was called some 10 minutes later and I was shocked to see the shotgun leaning against the wall unattended, by the empty chair through out the time I was there !

Talk about responsibilities ! Anyone could have just jumped over the counter and created havoc, yes ? That's the type of security this bank employs ? Where was the guard and why was he not there ? Imagine if I was a bank robber and spotted an idle and loaded shotgun. Would I not help myself to it ?

These are the kind of things that happens only in Malaysia !
1Malaysia Boleh !! Shocking !!

3 comments:

Birds Talking Too said...

Ha!Ha!Ha!
Really Malaysia Boleh!
In my blog posted in July 2008, I photographed a security guard stationed in front of a goldsmith shop in Klang Parade.
He was 'busy' snoozing away while on duty and a shotgun sits between his legs! Sheeeesh!
At http://www.birdstalkingtoo.blogspot.com/2008/07/zzzzzzzzzzzzz.html

Anonymous said...

Biasa lah, this is Msia Boleh mah and SOP is followed 'as and when' and not 'as a matter of fact'
Then again, why do we even pay humongous $$$ Billions for war toys when this human weak link remains. In the absense of meritocrcy, people who are not the best get promoted over those who
are but unfortunately not connected
or learnt the art of 'bodekking'.

Anonymous said...

ouch! wtf