Tuesday, October 31, 2023

fish rots from the head down (Pt. 3)

The education system in our country under Anwar and his Madani (whatever crap that means) government, needs to be urgently addressed. The attachments below were from my daughter's school and my concern is why are primary school children being coerced in promoting one politician's personal agenda to remain relevant? And when our economy is hitting rock bottom while Anwar is the new Nero.


Here is the letter I wrote to my daughter's school headmistress, pleading her to exempt my daughter from participating in this political and religious activity of a known egomaniac politician. 
For God's sake my kid is ONLY 12 years old! Don't use my daughter for your political survival, Anwar!

And a bonus video clip of what went down in one school today. Teachers seem to be in a state of euphoria playing "warriors" with scarfs and flags and sloganeering for a country that's not our concern, instead of teaching little children morals and life lessons about respect and love. 

I know it's been a long while since I took to blogging because I've been fairly active on other social media platforms like X (formerly known as Twitter) and Facebook. I apologise. 

In case you're wondering why this post is titled as Pt.3, here's the earlier parts of:  
"fish rots from the head down''  (pt.1) in September 2008 and 
 
 

No comments: