Sunday, June 10, 2007

"just when I thought it was safe to go for a holiday...!"



This must surely have been the most eventful 4 days (6th. - 9th June 2007) in my absence, since I was getting soaked in the sun, snorkelling in a picture perfect coralled sea and pure bliss of a holiday where any time is a perfect time to have a beer or vodka or whiskey or more beer, in Pualu Redang off Trengganu, with the family and with no access to the internet, papers, radio or television (except for the occassional sms on my cell phone !!)


My...oh.....my...now reality......hmmm, so much of news to take in, do I have to take all this so early on a Sunday morning...yes, and grudgingly and slowly...I read in rockybru about yet another a "toupeed" moron doing a Brendan, the murder of Proton, all "organised crime" roads leading to Putrajaya, the lame excuses by the A-G regarding our so-called "sacred" courts, ministers shopping in Kathmandu, more crap out of the 4th. floor clowns and of course the highlight of the year, our beloved "love-struck" PM who wedded a "janda" yesterday and Kamal's( from the 4 floor,of course !) warning to our media editors !.... and all this in just 4 days !!

And the above news itself, folks, is enough to screw-up my almost blissfull and glorious holiday so... as right now I have put off writing about Redang... I'll save it for another post... sigh !

Good to be back anyways !.....and hope you had as good a holiday as I did, Cheers !

6 comments:

Rockybru said...

Well bro, on behalf of the FF kids, Azlan of Proton, Norza, RPK, the avian cocks, Samy and Brenden, I am sorry to ruin your return. The wedding was one hell of good news and still someone had to screw up big time! Welcome back to Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

This Brendan spoiled my breakfast, lunch and dinner. He makes me sick. He was my former boss, and believe me, he was a pain in the ass. Cheers, i am into my seventh glass of beer.

Anonymous said...

Brother!

you were in redang???? sigh.... Jelesnya (cying outloud!)

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

Hello SS,
Welcome back to the real world. Sorry I didn't reply your sms because just like Elviza, jealous la.

shar101 said...

GET BACK HERE AND DO YOUR REDANG POSTING! AND I WANT PHOTOS TOO!

Ok, ok, I know that was shouting or screaming or whatever.

Well, that's because I'll be going to P.Pemanggil on 5th-9th July for some deep-sea fishing with my Seremban guyz and be cut off from civilization for those few days.

AND NOW STEPHEN SEZ HE JUST WENT TO REDANG!

Sheeeesh.....

Mat Salo said...

O' fellow brother of mine ex-Loffland Brothers... looks like you have come home to Looney Land... Time to wake up and smell the shit spewing forth from the Cirque Du Putridjaya... I plan to make my way to NPC with some buddies after the Zakir Hussein / John McLaughlin concert, can ah?

BTW, looked like we had some fun in the sun didn't we?