Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wish you were here !...(to quote..pink floyd)

getting acquainted with Inshara from Singapore...
here's the best part of the holiday...
Ahhhhh..........lo..behold...this magnificent sight !
Looking to the left...just as loveeely...!
My lovely "brown sugar"
another picture perfect snorkelling site off Redang...
see the bottle of vodka ?

Hmmm...glorious...heavenly...Redang !...Wish you were her...eeerrh... sigh.....here !!!




*Next posting with bare some ugly truth....sigh...hate to do it, but the truth must be known.....!

6 comments:

NURAINA A SAMAD said...

lovely, lovely,

so pristine.

glad you had a wonderful time.

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

Hey, the (Shanghai)Fish has gone back home. Saperti ikan pulang ke lubok.
Truly my idea of living. Why are we here tolerating the pollution, the floods, the crap, the jam etc? Must do this some day man!

eva's haven said...

stephen,
fantastic! wow! breathtakingly serene.
I love it. And guess what? I have been there. I am a real sea creature. I must have been a meermaid in my previous life.
thanks for the photos.

Anonymous said...

Mr ShanghaiS,
The lady in the pix, is she taking Herbalife? She looks good!

Shanghai Fish said...

Hi eva,
good to hear from you, and thanks for visiting...yes Redang is loveeely...but see my "ugly" posting for comparison..and hope we see some changes.

justqrious,
actually she does not....she's just built right and thats good...heh...heh !
you must try another approach lah friend !!!
to tony and nuraina ...wish you'd been there too !!!
Cheers !

Anonymous said...

I do agree with all of the concepts you have introduced for your
post. They are really convincing and will definitely work.
Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from next time?
Thanks for the post.
Look into my webpage GFI Norte