Saturday, June 02, 2007

Char Kuat...anyone ??



So whats the big deal about masseuses earning more then fresh graduates... huh ? If one is honestly willing to work hard at it and earn that extra dollar, why not ? In the Malay Mail (here) it was reported that "masseuses" earned big bucks working on a few 'mak datins' in innocent looking massage parlours, located in busy parts of the town and right under the policeman's nose !( folks I'm sorry to say that this is a bloody lie...that the cops DON'T know the existence of these parlours ???....gimme a break !! )


Now how would this Muslim Consumers Association official, who also tipped-off this paper, know about "urut batin" being 'just masturbation'...I wonder ! If there is a demand for the said type of massage then there has to be an equal if not better supply of it too, right ?...and not because it involves a particular race ... but all immoral activities (as deemed by some "holier-than-thou" parties ! ) must be curbed irrespective of the race and nationality of the persons involved.

Breeding of such activities are never encouraged in any society so....what are the authorities actually doing about it ?...once in a while make a few arrests and look good in prime-time news and photo shoots huh ?....it has been business as usual for these rogues who operate these "illegal" parlours, so book them, haul them to court, charge them and seal the place up !


But this does not happen.... see , 'got tight connections' mah, with the top brass and under world and a few datos too !!!


Me, I do my 'charity' once in a while and when I can afford it...for a hour in a clean and cold room, soft piped-in music, stripped to my under-wear and with the lights totally out.........hmmmm... with my favourite masseur Donny, at the Oriental Massage and Reflexology Centre in Brickfields, and I think that's a damn decent and honest proffession and also secretly hope Donny earns more than fresh graduates !



*by the way, Donny, from Sabah, is blind and needs to make a living so....but curiously enough , I've never been offered this "Urut Batin".... I wonder why ??? because Donny knows, when he hears my voice that I actually came to sleep and snore, within a few minutes of lying down, as he sat at the edge of the bed and worked hard on the soles of my feet !!!
Thank you Donny !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Stephen,

Hey, I love the blind women massage too near my house. They charge so reasonably and what a relief those hands were.

And honestly friend, I will restrain myself from giving my 2cents worth of opinion on any muslim association. The last time I didnt hold my tounge, I was labeled a liberal. What ever that means!

Good week ahead of you dear