Monday, October 06, 2008

If a picture paints a thousand words.....

*only this picture:without permission from delCapo's blog this morning. The following pictures below... which needs no captions, were taken with my camera cell-phone.
The following photos below were taken discreetly inside the Sessions court (while the court was in recess around 1.20pm) of Pete.....we exchanged firm hand-shakes and I cannot remember what I whispered to him....cos it choked me to see him this way, very much leaner, with a generous growth of a silver beard and if you threw a checkered scarf on his head......he'd probably pass-off as Arafat ....or even Ringo Starr, but for the ordinary pair of blue "japanese" flip-flops on his feet ! Sheeeesh...what have they done to him ??
I'm not writing anymore captions for these pictures above !
Godbless Pete, stay strong !

*for more photos go to Haris-here and delCapo- here

4 comments:

Knights Templar said...

Your pictures dont need captions my friend ... they speak for themself.I sincerely emphatize with what your friend and his family are going thru and its good that he has friends like you around.My apoligies to you if what i say offends you ... but somewhere down the line ,i figure Raja Petra got a "Raw Deal".Hope he get out soon back to his family.

Anonymous said...

Damn these people! Why must they handcuff him? He's not a criminal! Is speaking up for the rights of Malaysians a crime? Is seeking fairness and justice a crime? Damn!

Anonymous said...

great stuffs, bro

Knights Templar said...

Haris Ibrahim of the Peoples Parliament wrote this in his blog today ...

I fear that my friend will be driven to court tomorrow only to see dwindling numbers of friends there to greet him.

I fear that this will break his heart and break his spirit.

Over the next few days, please make time to come out to the PJ courts and give back a little to this man who has given so much for us.

I am begging


Those words are moving...even for mean Brutes like me ,it tells of one thing...Time Tested Friendship !I personally dont know Petra and Haris ,but Raja Petra sure could use a lot of friends like Haris in times like this.And Haris was right ,compared to yesterday the numbers sure were low.Come on guys ...you talked the talk together ...Now its time to walk the walk together.