Friday, November 02, 2012

mother of all UMNO quotes !

“I am a rich man, I am powerful, good-looking, wealthy... So what can I do? My son has also asked me - Pa, is it...? (I tell him) Look, you are my son.
“It doesn’t bother me, I am popular... you know, I have film star status here. A celebrity... not a local one but Hollywood level... there is nothing I can do if they want to follow me,” he said.

Pheeeweeet, you da man Nazri !.........read the full story here  and for an UPDATE read this story here !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These kind of human species, somemore Minister.....Ptuuiii,, !

Starmandala said...

Poor bastard, like almost all the Jantan Garang Umno, he suffers from acute - and possibly terminal - testosterone poisoning. Clear symptoms include compulsive allusions to sex and sodomy, indicative of latent sadomasochism and a weakness for dominatrices in black leather and latex.