Sunday, June 14, 2009

bodoh punya Punchak Niaga !

I am in the foulest of mood today ! I have not done my routine "morning ritual" cos there's not a drop of water in my tap at home ! You know when you get older you'll understand what I mean....and all because this damn company who has monopoly of our water supply, decided not to give us any ! Damn !

Their tag-line goes like "Water is Life" and "Water is Precious" and I have been deprived of "precious life" it since 9am. yesterday ! Not a single drop, not a single warning, not a single notice and you can call their toll-free line 'till the cows come home' and it goes unanswered until this morning when a half-dazed operator proceeded to ask me stupid questions like "how many times did you call us, sir"and "have you registered your complaint with us, sir ?" and other totally unnecessary questions before offering me NO sensible solution/answer to my query....She said the water level "SUDDENLY" dropped in the Happy Garden Reservoir....now I am wondering where in Happy Gardens THAT reservoir IS !! Absolutely unprofessional staff !

The system has failed us, tax-paying citizens terribly and I cannot fathom the predicament and anguish other families in my "taman" are enduring !

It was never like this back in the 60's and 70's, yes ? Ask anyone from that era and they will tell you that we could drink water with our mouths pushed or plugged under the tap straight off and never got sick.....the water used to be crystal-cold and clear but then it used to be controlled by the Water Works Department before some idiotic self-serving politician decided to enrich a few cronies and privatised that too !

There has been plenty of rain and reservoirs and they cannot give me silly answer like a "drop in water level" shit and with today's technology too, no ? It all boils down to people ! Yes people who have no dedication in doing "public service" but live like parasites, lazying around without doing an honest days work but demanding higher wages !! The problem is cancerous and begins from the top level of management and rotting goes all the way down to the guy manning the security post ! Arrogance and smugness sets in when monopoly RULES !

Have you also noticed every house-hold MUST have a water filter for acceptable drinking water, WHY ? Are these water consortium's in cahoots with the water-filter suppliers ? Are they also doubling as agents with a hand with these water-filter suppliers ?

My mind is "foggin-up" already because of a "disruption in my morning ritual " and I cannot continue for now....!!!

Sheeeeeeesh......Punchak Niaga shame on you !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and that fella is getting RM5.0m in salaries alone.

and ask him how many multi-million did he spend on renovating the office.

after all the spendings, he justified it coz he is a professional "waterman". gee, he forgot he was just a lawyer who hooked onto the tails of UMNO and the whole selangor water deal was given to him in a silver platter. UMNO Boleh, I guess.

Birds Talking Too said...

Malaysia Boleh!
Without drinking water for 3 days, a person dies.
Puncak Niahmah a privateer, The all-I-care-fcuked-up-CEO controls our lives just because the stinking Gormen let them!
This Cuntry is fcuked already I tell you.Enuf is enuf.
Now, go sign up another 'private' deal costing RM100billion with a 100year loop-sided contract designed by half-past-six graduates from UUUUtm with 100As